GMNRODN Splinting Casting Training – 20th March 2019
The Greater Manchester Neuro-Rehab Network will be holding a Splinting Casting Workshop on the 20th March 2019
This training is open to clinicians from Greater Manchester Neuro-Rehabilitation Inpatient and Community NHS services.
- Carolyn West, Clinical Lead Occupational Therapist, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
- Steph Totten, Clinical Lead Occupational Therapist, Trafford INRU
- Barbara Slater, Team Lead Occupational Therapist Central Manchester Comm. ESD/Stroke and Neuro Team
- A Recap of Splinting Theory
- Demonstration of elbow splint, including clinical reasoning
- Practical – Elbow Splint
- Demonstration of footdrop splint, including clinical reasoning
- Practical – Footdrop Splint
- Documentation and how to monitor
Registration for this training has now closed, however, if you would like to be added to a waiting list for a place on the course, please email email@example.com thank you.