GMNRODN Assistive Communicative Equipment (ACE) Workshop – 1st February 2019, 9:30am-11:30am
The Greater Manchester Neuro-Rehab Network will be holding an Assistive Communicative Equipment Workshop on the 1st February 2019.
This training is open to clinicians from Greater Manchester Neuro-Rehabilitation and Stroke NHS services.
Speaker: Anna Reeves
- Explanation about NHS England specialised Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) services including available equipment
- Eligibility criteria for AAC Services
- Funding Streams
- Referral Process including what a good referral looks like
- Where to go if the person you want to refer does not meet NHSE eligibility
- Expectations of referrers
- Responsibility for training of patients and staff
- How equipment is maintained and ongoing patients reviewed
To register, please complete the registration form below: